We are your partner for business excellence
As specialists for designing and accompanying profound change processes we deal with the important management problems of our time. We focus on industrial enterprises, and we have particular experiences in the chemical and process industry branches.
Innovation & Growth
We support our clients in realizing growth potentials, help to increase speed and output of R&D and assist in the digital transformation. We also support the design thinking and the innovation processes from ideation to agile product development. Creative, passionate and methodical.
We support our customers in shaping and implementing their ambitious goals in the context of the UN Sustainable Development Goals, the European Green Deal and, in particular, in managing their carbon footprint and their path to a circular economy and climate neutrality. This is how we help Operations to be sustainable.
We support our clients in the development and implementation of robust operational excellence strategies in all areas of the value chain: innovation, operations and business management. This is how we enable growth and efficiency gains.
As a management force booster, we make sure that improvement and change initiatives achieve their objectives. Equipped with the right tools and not afraid of contact with the operative business, our teams ensure accepted results and visible progress.
in the field
Typical 3con contributions
- Implementation of a management system at the interface of production and technical services with extensive stakeholder participation in 17 companies with approx. 2,000 employees.
- Product and business model development for new digital offerings of an industrial service provider. Accompanying the cultural change to an innovation-driven company.
- Outsourcing of production-related site services (chemicals) and process support up to employee transition.
- Design and implementation of an intuitive decision support tool for value-based management of backward-integrated value chains.
- Creation of a service strategy for the site service provider of a large multi-user site with a complicated ownership structure.
- Optimization of production-related services at around 40 chemical production sites across Europe.
- Implementation of agile processes in research to increase research speed, customer focus and resource efficiency.
- Development of a digital roadmap for the R&D unit of a global agrochemical company.
- Development of a customer-centric digital roadmap across all functions and disciplines along the value chain of an aroma manufacturer.